Tuesday, January 4, 2011

You are someone i never wanna leave, hurt or lose.


Happy 1 year my dear boy. ♥
I've no idea why but i can only upload 1 pic which is the one on top. Yesterday, went town with baby, ate tori q, then cab to pasir ris, escape theme park. I know it sounds lame, you ppl will be like why still go escape now go universal already! But still, we had lots of fun together though there's limited rides there, still a fun day with the company of my dearest baby. Back to baby's place. Order mac, home aftermath.
Im very sorry for not updating for such a long time.
For the past few days, i spend everyday with baby. Went his place, arena, gekpoh, jp, lunch/dinner with baby & his family, and i can't remember where already. School was alright for today,cos there's basically no lessons, nightmare starts tomorrow. :( Oh ya and baby came over my place today! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment